Friday, October 24, 2008

Break Time

I've had a few problems with my breathing and also with nursing our son. Since my health and my family come first -I've had to take time off. This really upsets me because I was looking forward to talking to my contacts again soon and see if I couldn't get back to what I was doing with my runng. Might be until the end of this month. Looks like I'll see how things are at the end of next week. No race this month. I'm still trying to find the balance between getting back in shape [and fitting back into my clothes] and keeping up nursing our son for as long as he needs. Its been a hard balance for me, however, Cameron and my family have been great support :)
[I'll figure it out sooner or later.. hopefully sooner.]
btw- I still weigh 137lbs. no weight loss, but no weight gain!

No comments: