Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Week 8 Phase 1

Monday-
Lack of sleep and the fact that its WAY to cold.. It snowed this weekend..... I'm gonna stick to walking briskly as we shop and we did go for a walk. have no clue what the total time was. Does running after the boys count as excersice? leaving today for home.

Tuesday-
I'm still coughing up stuff. but it's getting better. I feel good and going to go for a jog today if I can. Weigh in is on Thursday this week. [that'll also give me a chance to get a few of those extra calories off that I added while in Utah!]

wed-sat. gosh! being sick isn't fun. its been 2 weeks and I still have a bad cough and shortness of breath when I run. I'll be getting back on my feet next wee. going to the gym with some friends next week, so that should help.. and oh, weighed myself this week.. STILL 137. atleast i Haven't gained any back. and my clothes are fitting better... maybe things are just shifting right now and I'll drop the rest later... we'll see :)

No comments: